Do you know how to leave your candidates hungry for more of what your company is offering? Improving your candidate experience can go a long way toward helping you find the sharpest needles in your candidate pool haystack!
In 2014, Jobvite surveyed 95,000 job candidates who provided insight into what they want out of employment content, such as job descriptions, salary ranges, benefit details, successful candidate profiles, and examples of career paths, and whether they share good and bad hiring experiences on social media.
Now our question for you is: Do you provide prospective hires with all this content, and, if so, in what way?
How do YOU communicate with candidates who might be a good fit for your organization down the line—just not for the role they’ve applied for?
Jobvite reported that of nearly 50 percent of all available jobs in 2014, employers had to sift through 200-plus applicants for each position!
In such a competitive job market, you need all the help you can get to effectively attract and communicate with the right kind of applicant for your specific needs—both now and in the future.
- That the Candidate Experience begins with transparency in the sourcing process. Learn how you can get candidates to come to you, again and again.
- Candidates worry they get lost in your ATS. Learn to make all of them feel like they are valued.
- The candidate’s time is as important as yours. There are steps you can take to control the process, and provide timely feedback.
- Visit upon best practices within the recruiting industry to see which companies “get it”
- Learn why “thank you” is so important to building relationships.