Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Rapid and massive changes challenge every organization, and yesterday’s talent management programs won’t cut it—today’s HR pros need to take a talent acceleration approach just to keep up. This will improve HR staffing and people processes, but it’s also an opportunity for HR to work with management to improve productivity and boost business results.
What to do? Join us in viewing this all-new, webinar that delivers the real-world, practical approaches your HR team needs respond to the new agile workplace.
Watch this trend-setting webinar and learn how to:
- See speed as your competitive advantage—and maximizing its business impact
- Manage HR when there’s a continuing flux of positions, structures, and objectives
- “Velocify” your training to get people up to speed more quickly
- Quickly implement three practical strategies for talent acceleration
- Meet the four new problems companies face with four HR solutions
- Define your specific talent acceleration obstacles—and how to surmount them
- Prove the value of talent acceleration –metrics to quantify business and people impact.
- And much more!
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|