Sponsored by: Halogen
The HR function is most effective when its activities are integrated and coordinated to achieve defined business objectives. Strategic training activities must reinforce strategic recruitment efforts and your compensation philosophy should drive performance and results.
A common thread designed to support organizational goals should be woven through all HR policies, procedures, programs, and services. Learn to design and implement a strategic HR function that works together to increase individual and organizational productivity.
Download this webcast and learn how to:
- Define HR strategy and explore various strategic management principles.
- Determine the strategic elements of different functional areas within human resources.
- Identify key factors that integrate different HR activities to one another in a strategic manner.
- Identify the linkages between HR activities and organizational success.
- Demonstrate the role and effectiveness of HR activities in delivering an organization’s competitive advantage.
After watching this 60-minute webcast, HR professionals will learn how to put metrics into practice to prove the link between HR activities and an organization’s bottom line.