In order to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting function, many employers calculate the cost per hire. Cost per hire is calculated by adding up all of the expenses associated with recruiting and then dividing that amount by the number of new hires during the period. This worksheet calculates cost per hire based on the information you input.
FREE RESOURCE: Cost Per Hire Calculator
Recruiting Daily Advisor will help you:
- Save time
- Stay in the know
- Focus on "how to" data & information
- Act on credible and current advice
Benefits of Recruiting Daily Advisor Newsletter:
- News, Tips, & Best Practices: Keep on top of the latest news and trends in recruiting.
- Webcasts for Credit: Earn HRCI and SHRM recertification credit hours by joining us for a free live or on-demand event. Get your questions answered by expert speakers.
- HR Surveys & Research: See how your peers are solving tough workplace issues and planning for the future. Add to the conversation and share your solutions.
- Expert Insight: Read articles from industry-leading editors on the past, present, and future of recruiting.
- Week in Review: Get a weekly recap of the most popular recruiting news and free resources.