Please participate in our brief survey and see how what you are doing stacks up against what other successful companies are doing.
We’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Do you have a system for predicting staffing requirements, and if so, how do you maintain that system?
- Do you anticipate shortages in talent, and if so, how do you prepare for that?
- Do you have a formal mentoring program?
- How do your performance appraisals differ between exempt and nonexempt employees?
- What’s your take on performance evaluations?
Participate in this brief survey and see how your company’s talent and performance management styles and systems stack up against those of other successful companies.
The survey takes only a few minutes to complete.
To show our appreciation, we’ll send a PDF of the survey results to all participants. (Be sure to include your contact information where prompted.)
No individual organization’s information will be shared. Only results in the aggregate will be sent to participants or used by BLR® for articles or in any other form of distribution.
Recently, nothing has been more important than the quality of your company’s talent. How do you track their progress? How do you ensure you are recruiting the best candidates? Please take a few minutes to complete the survey—and make sure you’re competitive.
Thank you for your valued input.
Upcoming 2016 BLR surveys include:
- Retention, Engagement, and Branding
- Health and Wellness
- Pay Budget