Mobile-friendly career sites are more and more a necessity, but not all such sites are really candidate-oriented. Matt Adams, speaking at SHRM’s Talent Management Conference and Exhibition taking place this week in San Diego, offers six questions you should ask about your mobile access.
- Does your site recognize that the user is on a mobile device?
- Is it easy to type your URL?
- Do users need to pinch and zoom?
- Can users watch video?
- Can candidates conduct some sort of transaction?
- Can users find actual jobs easily?
For a good example of a site, Adams suggests checking out Jobs.PapaJohns.com.