Two recent BLR surveys detail best practices for recruiting today. BLR’s Recruiting and Retention Survey, conducted in November 2014, sought to learn what’s happening in real-world recruiting. The Recruitment Metrics and Costs Survey questioned participants about what metrics are used to evaluate recruiting and which are most effective.This summary report details:
- Who’s using what software?
- What’s the role of social media?
- What metrics meaningfully describe recruiting productivity and quality?
- No Fee: Free means free.
- 5 Recruiting tips per week.
- Recruiting Videos & Interviews: Watch video answers from our editors on hot topics as well as interviews covering what to watch for.
- Week in Review: This is a recap of all the great content published on RecruitingDailyAdvisor.com. See what over 80,000+ of your peers are reading!